Salem Public Library Reference Department
Located on the second floor, the Reference Department is where you will find books, tools and reference librarians to help you with your next research project or school report. There are public computers, printers, copiers, conference rooms, local history and much more available. See the complete list of services below.
Reference Dept Information
Address and Phone:
370 Essex St
Salem, MA 01970
Parking and Transportation:
Street parking along Essex St between Boston and Beckford Streets.
- Conference Rooms
- Museum Passes
- The Salem News from 1880 – Present
- Boston Globe & New York Times on microfilm
- Microfilm readers & printers
- Newspapers & magazines
- WiFi (100+ Mbps download)
- The Salem Room (local history)